Speed engineering long tubes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I installed them on my 05 escalade. No fitment issues here. The only problem I ran into was the passenger side header collector was not completely round and would not fit into the y pipe. So I went to harbor freight to get a tail piper expander. Very tight fit for sure.
Do you have any pics of the y pipe once it's on? I'm curious how close it is to the trans.

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I installed them on my 05 escalade. No fitment issues here. The only problem I ran into was the passenger side header collector was not completely round and would not fit into the y pipe. So I went to harbor freight to get a tail piper expander. Very tight fit for sure.

AWD Escalade? Would like to put them on mine beats paying $1000 for Kooks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

svtthis

Reaction score
AWD Escalade? Would like to put them on mine beats paying $1000 for Kooks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes sir! Wasn't an easy job for sure but they do go in. And I didn't even have to take a rubber mallet to them!

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Looks really good, and tight! Supposed to be getting my Hoe back this coming week, damn y pipe is the only thing holding it up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu