Spectralens PPV Updates

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
spectralen

spectralen

Reaction score
The black plastic wire cover thing in the middle wil not let the new jump seat fit on the studs. I saw where someone else put one of these in and had to trim the back side. I used the hacksaw to make a line, then dremeled. Fits perfect now.

cutting floor cover.jpg floor cover cut.jpg

OP
OP
spectralen

spectralen

Reaction score
I also put on some civi pillar covers.
My inside door handle was broke, so I picked up a civi door panel. Much beefier. My switches won't on this panel and the guy gave me the switches with the panel, I'm thinking about doing vinyl wood decal wrap on the steering wheel, dash, other switches and around the radio to match.

pas pil cov.jpg driv pil cov.jpg driv int. panel.jpg

Lightning 95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like it. Is the center seatbelt usable, or possible to do?

Lightning 95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good to hear. I always thought it would be cool to have a 6 passenger vehicle again like they had back in the day. I had the same setup in the front of my 08 Silverado regular cab, and thought why not in a Tahoe? Not much center legroom though.

CobraKing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@spectralen You got a damn great deal on that 3-cup jump seat as you have greedy sellers asking $300+ for them. Looks 100X better than the 'crate' you had before too. Rest of the truck's looking solid as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jhmjr