Sorta New from NOVA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Your Tahoe looks to be in excellent shape. Nice c10.

OP
OP
lemansguy

lemansguy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Tahoe might need some suspension work.
i agree. i really thought it rode nicer when we first bought it. when i lower it later this year im going to replace the shocks and check all my bushings. i do know im getting a random clunk in the back over certain bumps as well. overall its just a bumpier/rougher ride going down decent roads. i asked my wife about some of the noises and she says she never heard them. to be fair if the kids were in it a dvd was playing or they were screaming, and when she was by herself, she was jammin out to tunes lol.

OP
OP
lemansguy

lemansguy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Your Tahoe looks to be in excellent shape. Nice c10.
thank you! the tahoe could defiantely stand to have a paint correction done. lots of light scratches around the doors from the kids. I may try to wax this weekend after everyone goes to bed.

the c10 i pulled out of a guys shed about 3 hrs away from where i live. he used it to haul crap around his property and to pick up wood from "town". it had been sitting in his shed for about 2 years. original 6 cyl 3 on the tree. has rust but its not terrible.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne

Latest posts