Sorry guys.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cattivo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is heavy, i was slipping all over the place, still coming down here....my son was getting thrown all over in the back(he was hanging with me and we were crackin up).... wish I could come down, i ditched work today and i gotta take the truck down to Westchester tomo morn for work and I ain't luggin that plow all way down. You know that thing that gets in the way of life....work...why can't i just hit the lottery for christs sake......

Sounds like a good time with mini Pete lol:driver:I go up to Westchester everyday for physical therapy, best part is it's above a tattoo shop...need some more ink lol

You're better off taking your paycheck to Vegas or AC and putting it all on red than hitting the lotto...that shit is fixed! lol...the workin man is a sucka! :pimp:

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
They flubbed this one. Got around 6 of the 18 inches they called for but now it's a 2 inch thick slab of ice in central jersey
Gf and I shoveled, wasn't too bad, was wet tho. My mother in Lake Como just got rain. She's 3 blocks from the ocean. Friends from Atlantic Highlands just got rain.

OP
OP
PG01

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a good time with mini Pete lol:driver:I go up to Westchester everyday for physical therapy, best part is it's above a tattoo shop...need some more ink lol

You're better off taking your paycheck to Vegas or AC and putting it all on red than hitting the lotto...that shit is fixed! lol...the workin man is a sucka! :pimp:
He is a mini pete, for real, lol....
Yup, i sure the f is a sucka.....lolol

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I won't show you guys how I spent my day today..... Lol. My grandparents are here visiting from Massachusetts and are loving the socal weather so I spent the day with them in orange county at my aunt and uncles place. Like a luxury resort pretty much....

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I won't show you guys how I spent my day today..... Lol. My grandparents are here visiting from Massachusetts and are loving the socal weather so I spent the day with them in orange county at my aunt and uncles place. Like a luxury resort pretty much....
:mad::Angry: lol, jk. Hope you had some good family time together. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
22loweryak