Sorry guys.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
PG01

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pete your Tahoe looks way too nice to be doing all that hard work!!
It is the nicest plow vehicle ive ever driven/owned, the heated seats are the cats ass, i can leave the window open and still be warm....its not really working that hard, this is the third storm since i mounted it, we havent really had that much snow since i sold the 01 hoe, it was on that one too. But talk to me in a few years and we'll see how shes doing....lol

OP
OP
PG01

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wish I had a plow! I just broke my ass for 3 hours shoveling that heavy shit!!! 6'' of snow with 6'' of ice on top of it and it's still hailing. Pete come down to the old neighborhood and clean my driveway brother, any restaurant you want on me me bro lol :beer:
It is heavy, i was slipping all over the place, still coming down here....my son was getting thrown all over in the back(he was hanging with me and we were crackin up).... wish I could come down, i ditched work today and i gotta take the truck down to Westchester tomo morn for work and I ain't luggin that plow all way down. You know that thing that gets in the way of life....work...why can't i just hit the lottery for christs sake......

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Me and my gf just finished shoveling. Maybe got 6". Was a wet snow tho, heavy as ***. My mother lives near Belmar and all she got was rain. She's 3 blocks from the ocean. Funny, my lowering kit was supposed to come ups today, but was delayed because of the snow, but us mail came, a friggin bill of course! Lol

OP
OP
PG01

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Me and my gf just finished shoveling. Maybe got 6". Was a wet snow tho, heavy as ***. My mother lives near Belmar and all she got was rain. She's 3 blocks from the ocean. Funny, my lowering kit was supposed to come ups today, but was delayed because of the snow, but us mail came, a friggin bill of course! Lol
No mail here...what happened to rain, sleet, snow.....lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mldawson11