Sooooooo, I bought a PPV ...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
RichardCranium

RichardCranium

Full Access Member
Reaction score

kwOH

Banned
Reaction score
OP
OP
RichardCranium

RichardCranium

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sometimes its not winning that shows your the best, its losing to some of the best to show your one of the best.
Certainly. And having enough pride in your own vehicle to submit it into a contest like the TOTM for this community is enough to say how much of a true enthusiast you are, and that you are likely a great member to the forums as well. There is a great base of knowledge here, and thankfully this forum is still pretty active. It's hard to come by forums these days, with the death-by-social media that has overcome lots of forums over the years. I really appreciate the time and effort that someone takes to put together a simple contest like that. Regardless of how simple it might be (not saying it is for this forum), it still takes someone's time and effort to organize it.

Man, I've had a lot of coffee today. :chewie:

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Certainly. And having enough pride in your own vehicle to submit it into a contest like the TOTM for this community is enough to say how much of a true enthusiast you are, and that you are likely a great member to the forums as well. There is a great base of knowledge here, and thankfully this forum is still pretty active. It's hard to come by forums these days, with the death-by-social media that has overcome lots of forums over the years. I really appreciate the time and effort that someone takes to put together a simple contest like that. Regardless of how simple it might be (not saying it is for this forum), it still takes someone's time and effort to organize it.

Man, I've had a lot of coffee today. :chewie:
Hmmm

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9