Sooooooo, I bought a PPV ...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
RichardCranium

RichardCranium

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice progress man. I had some P5's back in the day. Wish I would've never sold em.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
I've contemplated selling this setup several times, but now I'm kind of glad I haven't. Although this is the last vehicle I'll have them on, I swear. (I've said that for the last 3 trucks lol)

OP
OP
RichardCranium

RichardCranium

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol, friggin love it!! I'm glad you didn't run over the camera!
It was my phone actually. :) We were out in the country, I wanted to get a pass going over it........but we didn't have anything to prop it up with. So I took off my shoe LOL
Nice Darren, next time I hear a train I'm going to wonder what it really is. Do you ever go by the tracks and blow your horn at the train?
You should always be aware of your surroundings and wonder when you hear something in an abnormal setting. :)

I have a few soft spots so I don't horn older folks, pets, or anyone with a small youngin. I also don't horn any railroad workers, or do it at all when they are on or near the rails. I know from my own job that Norfolk/Southern police do NOT mess around. But I have some really good stories of hornings around RR tracks, including a few police officers. :)
I have the same train horns mounted in the same place...people who are too busy texting when the light turns green get a nice surprise :D
Yup. Do stupid things, receive 150+ decibels :)

OP
OP
RichardCranium

RichardCranium

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@992dr , have you done your suspension yet? I am about ready to make a decision on mine, I know I need to do the ball joints up front too. I'm almost able to actually SEE the air in the front tires, due to the excessive camber from everything being worn. I'll be so ready to get rid of these dang Goodyears off of this truck, then do the suspension at the same time. I'll have a lot less noise coming from the metal clips in the trim panels inside too, so less work there. :D

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven't, yet :( . I'm sorry.
I tried to do it over the 4th weekend but got called out of town for work. Ever since I've been going every other weekend.

I was actually thinking about you Saturday. I saw a PPV like yours in Cary/Raleigh area. License plate said UKETCHUP or something like that. Was that you? Or do you know of him?

I'm going to try and get my suspension done within the next few weeks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PascalBlues