Sooooooo, I bought a PPV ...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RichardCranium

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interior:

Exterior:
Electronics:

Decided to sell my 2007 LT, so I've taken off my 22" Texas Edition Rep's to sell separately. I picked up a 2010 PPV this weekend to take its place. Looking for a center console, steering wheel, and some headlights (or just new lenses).

What are some other things you guys have found useful in your PPV/SSV? Are the factory head units the same in all of these? (is the Bose system just speaker replacements?) I was thinking of getting an iPod interface as well, maybe picking up some of the front foglight brake ducts.

Anyone have any insight on the questions or suggestions?

IMG_20170416_164213.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Decided to sell my 2007 LT, so I've taken off my 22" Texas Edition Rep's to sell separately. I picked up a 2010 PPV this weekend to take its place. Looking for a center console, steering wheel, and some headlights (or just new lenses).

What are some other things you guys have found useful in your PPV/SSV? Are the factory head units the same in all of these? (is the Bose system just speaker replacements?) I was thinking of getting an iPod interface as well, maybe picking up some of the front foglight brake ducts.

Anyone have any insight on the questions or suggestions?

View attachment 79472
Bose has speakers, amps and the head unit. Bose also has the small speakers in the rear pillars. I know there's other misc parts but I think that's the bulk of it. Ohm's are different on the Bose speakers compared to regular speakers.

OP
OP
RichardCranium

RichardCranium

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bose has speakers, amps and the head unit. Bose also has the small speakers in the rear pillars. I know there's other misc parts but I think that's the bulk of it. Ohm's are different on the Bose speakers compared to regular speakers.
Good deal, thanks man. Hopefully I can find someone selling it all together that put custom in.
Nenno products llc sells the console I put one in my ssv
Good tip, haven't seen one of those yet....will be searching shortly. Good product?

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Good deal, thanks man. Hopefully I can find someone selling it all together that put custom in.

Good tip, haven't seen one of those yet....will be searching shortly. Good product?
I have an almost complete system from an 02 Denali if you'd be interested. All 4 door speakers, amps, head unit, but it's cassette, the cd slave unit wasn't good, sub with box and rear pillar small speakers. It all works and sounded great.

OP
OP
RichardCranium

RichardCranium

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The steering wheel is worn out as well, the rubber is loose from the wheels frame up top. Any suggestions on a wheel to swap, besides OEM? If I get a wheel with radio controls will it work with the factory radio, or does the stock radio have to be compatible to? Assuming the full Bose swap should be plug and plug with steering wheel controls?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dvnt