Something missing problem solved on 15 Tahoe LT ,performance Peramide pack

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shadowchaser

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone i'm new here just got my first SUV 2015 Chevy Tahoe LT. First of all i'm a apologize for my spelling.My first expression on Tahoe i love this car solid as a rock but at same time i hate it . Transmission responds always look in for gear and dead pedal zone. So i decide upgrade few thinks.
Could intake and throttle body would give some little horse power ,DiabloSport Intune tune air flow and completely resolve transmission problem with firm shift setting also combination with Sprint Booster make gas pedal instant respond (sport mode) removing dead zone. Car feels completely deferent now and very aggressive!!!
20170505_190220.jpg

Last edited:

gat0r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
cool
i am still not sold on the throttle bodies doing much for someone.
(eta: looking forward to a review & thoughts on it)

but the other stuff should help nicely.

our SUVs definitely need tuning to get the transmissions performing as needed.

given any thought to a catback exhaust yet?

i am going to read up on the sprint booster... i recall someone posting a similar product, but for life of me cant recall name.

OP
OP
Shadowchaser

Shadowchaser

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The treaded OEM throttle body by Jet Performance.. way overpriced im not sure that exactly company treaded inside (electronics or modul) but inlet done putty good. I usely send my throttle body from my previous cars to www.maxbore.com for modification the guy name George . I find this throttle on e-bay for $150 almost mew from unhappy GM Sierra guy and decide take a shot and i like it. Usely threaded throttle work very good in a combination with aftermarket cold air intake and could possibly give 5-8 HP.

OP
OP
Shadowchaser

Shadowchaser

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also im very happy with all upgrades just change transmission tuning settings from Firm to Hard its just exactly what i need the car run so smooth and easy huge change from OEM.No more delays on changing gears no more dead zone on gas padal. Car response on tip of gas pedal.

MechEng813

Reaction score
How are you making out with the Sprint Booster?
I'm on my second unit trying to rule out a problem with a P2138 error.

It runs fine (nicely aggressive) for awhile, but I feel like I'm sitting on a time-bomb, because when it throws the code the truck goes into low power mode.

Fortunately I keep an ODB reader in the console, simply restarting the truck did not clear the issue.

Doing some research and there appears to be a service bulletin about the code re: water getting in thru the OnStar antenna, which I did have.

2015.5 Denali

OP
OP
Shadowchaser

Shadowchaser

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How are you making out with the Sprint Booster?
I'm on my second unit trying to rule out a problem with a P2138 error.

It runs fine (nicely aggressive) for awhile, but I feel like I'm sitting on a time-bomb, because when it throws the code the truck goes into low power mode.

Fortunately I keep an ODB reader in the console, simply restarting the truck did not clear the issue.

Doing some research and there appears to be a service bulletin about the code re: water getting in thru the OnStar antenna, which I did have.

2015.5 Denali
Hi im using Sprint Booster more then one year now i never reinstalled or get any cell code from day one. Working like a Swiss clock and very aggressive when switching from auto to manual. Yes i did make a call to Sprint Booster company and ask representative why is not so aggressive. Sprint Booster rep. Recommend switched from auto to manual (there is a switch on the side remote unite) ohh boy put big smile on your face..

MechEng813

Reaction score
Hi im using Sprint Booster more then one year now i never reinstalled or get any cell code from day one. Working like a Swiss clock and very aggressive when switching from auto to manual. Yes i did make a call to Sprint Booster company and ask representative why is not so aggressive. Sprint Booster rep. Recommend switched from auto to manual (there is a switch on the side remote unite) ohh boy put big smile on your face..

Thanks!
Big smile is what I'm going for.

Rented a Tesla S 100d, and felt like I was driving a potato when I got back into my truck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PascalBlues