Solid car guy making an entrance...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pb82Ronin

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
TahoeYukon,

I'm excited to be here. I have recently joined the Tahoe world, but I am NOT new to cars, mods, and performance. I traded in my love...2007 ZO6 Corvette for an 09 LT Tahoe. I know...WTF, right? Well, I did it for my woman. Her car took a huge dump and she had no wheels at all. I had 3 cars at the time, 08 F150 FX4, 2004 Cobra (1100 HP Twin turbo monster), and the ZO6. The Z was the only car with a payment, so I traded it in for a car she wanted. The Tahoe won the coin toss and I found one for a good price and they gave me a good deal on the ZO6.

So we are now the happy owners of a 2009 Tahoe. I really enjoy the car...but it needs more. More everything. More power, more handling, and more audio (but we've already got a system in her).

I WILL DO an LS7 swap into this hoe and am looking for some suspension, brakes, and tuning to bring the full awesomeness to this whip. I'll probably need some help along the way. Hope your projects get completed like you dreamed, and don't be a stranger. I can help with almost ANY issue that's automotive and am pretty car savvy. I hope to bring my experience to this community and help where/when ever I can.

Respectfully,
Ronin

OP
OP
P

Pb82Ronin

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Not the biggest fan of posting pics on line unless I'm specifically helping someone with a project or something. But I can post a link to my FQuick if people wanted to see my Cobra and Vette...but I haven't read the forum rules yet. Not sure it's allowed...

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Miami Beach!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
patrickleeleep