Crazycrew's 2013 Denali CCSB Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crazycrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well guys, the time came to sell the Tahoe. I had it for about 16 Mos and that was enough. I've always had trucks, ever since I started driving. It was just time for another truck. So, I started searching, originally, for another Duramax since I've already owned 4 of them. . Phew, to hell with that. Used diesel prices are ridiculous.

Since another Duramax was out of the question, I decided I wanted a 6.2. Figured it would be hard to find one in a Chevrolet, so I just started searching for a Denali with heated and cooled seats. The search actually started before the Tahoe was sold. I found this one in Houston. I'm glad the truck happened to still be there when I finally got rid of the Tahoe. Worked Tuesday night and caught a 0900 flight to Houston Wednesday (2/1/17) morning. . Bought the truck and got back home right at 1930. That was a long ass day.

Here's the truck. Everything but sunroof, RSE and puddle mirrors??? 6.2 AWD, steel gray metallic, black interior. It also has an axle dump with a spintech muffler (drone). I'll end up putting a tailpipe with a nice tip to look like a cat back. . It has 2" shackles also.

36b8100f6041baffd4e38364abe87fce.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Last edited:

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In for progress.....

OP
OP
C

crazycrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's in pretty good shape. Had a dent on the pass bedside, and front bumper and Fogg lights needs fixed, but that's scheduled to be repaired on the 20th. I was able to use that estimate to negotiate on price. The interior is a solid 9/10.

OP
OP
C

crazycrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh, and it's got a brand new set of tires. The dealership put them on when they took it as a trade in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DLM_GT