So.....how are you all liking the new forum software?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why not just use the mobile site? I think the problem us on tapatalks end so not much on this end that can be fixed.

nharkey85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All pictures work fine for me via mobile site. I think in another thread you guys figured out the way a picture was added to a post determined if Tapatalk displayed it right?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

JML07denali

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is the mobile site just the web address through my phone browser?

Sent from my iPhone using TapaCrap!

JML07denali

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just like how clean tapatalk lays things out. The website is just not as clean.

Sent from my iPhone using TapaCrap!

JML07denali

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tapatalk doesn't work anymore. I deleted and reinstalled and now TYF Forum is not even available. I emailed them and here is what they said.

On Thu, Dec 3, 2015 at 9:59 PM, Winter Wong <[email protected]> wrote:
Hi Joseph,

There seems to be an issue with this forum URL configuration - we have just fixed it on my end - can you see if you can access it now? It should be updating itself in few hours. Otherwise you can delete and re-add it back to your app - let us know if you still have problem accessing it.

then 5 minutes later....

On Thu, Dec 3, 2015 at 10:04 PM, Winter Wong <[email protected]> wrote:
Hi Joseph,

Sorry - I talked too soon - it is indeed some problem with the site but the problem is not solved yet - we are going to contact the site admin to get this sorted.

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Admin/Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tapatalk doesn't work anymore. I deleted and reinstalled and now TYF Forum is not even available. I emailed them and here is what they said.

On Thu, Dec 3, 2015 at 9:59 PM, Winter Wong <[email protected]> wrote:
Hi Joseph,

There seems to be an issue with this forum URL configuration - we have just fixed it on my end - can you see if you can access it now? It should be updating itself in few hours. Otherwise you can delete and re-add it back to your app - let us know if you still have problem accessing it.

then 5 minutes later....

On Thu, Dec 3, 2015 at 10:04 PM, Winter Wong <[email protected]> wrote:
Hi Joseph,

Sorry - I talked too soon - it is indeed some problem with the site but the problem is not solved yet - we are going to contact the site admin to get this sorted.

It should be working now. ;)

JML07denali

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes. Thanks for fixing it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Butterfly7