Small changes made a

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
Looks good.

Curious what you filled the holes in the roof with and what was the reasoning for trimming the air dam???

Have you noticed any difference in cooling after trimming the air dam?

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
Looks good.

Curious what you filled the holes in the roof with and what was the reasoning for trimming the air dam???

I took the screws that held the rack on and put them back into the holes but added some silicone just in case so no leaks occur

kbuskill

Reaction score
I took the screws that held the rack on and put them back into the holes but added some silicone just in case so no leaks occur

That might be ok for a stock height or lifted truck but seems like it would be pretty obvious on my 4/6 dropped Burb... lol

Need to get a hold of an Esky ESV rack.

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
I’m lowered 2/4 don’t notice it. If you looking for a complete flush your going to have to remove the rivers, mud and paint it. You can also use those Christmas tree push pins for a flatter look

OP
OP
W

wademracer

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looks good.

I trimmed the air dam because mine is stock height and I would still scrape on parking blocks or curbs. Also I just didn’t like the way it looked hanging down so low. First I removed it completely but didn’t like the mounting tabs showing. Cut the air dam down to where it just covers the tabs.

I purchased some shorter screws and used silicone to fill the holes.

kbuskill

Reaction score
I trimmed the air dam because mine is stock height and I would still scrape on parking blocks or curbs. Also I just didn’t like the way it looked hanging down so low. First I removed it completely but didn’t like the mounting tabs showing. Cut the air dam down to where it just covers the tabs.

I purchased some shorter screws and used silicone to fill the holes.

I accidentally ripped mine loose today backing away from a parking stop...mine is 4/6 dropped though.... May have to do something similar.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I accidentally ripped mine loose today backing away from a parking stop...mine is 4/6 dropped though.... May have to do something similar.
I had to remove the one I had on my 02 because with my 22's on instead of the 26's it caught on curbs and got messed up. But now I miss it. I have a new one but maybe I'll trim it before installing.