Sierra 1500 mirrors on yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

winny

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Is it possible to put 2018 GMC Sierra 1500 Denali mirrors on a 2018 GMC Yukon Denali? I like the Yukon SUV but dislike the small mirrors. I'm aware that the Escalade mirrors fit but like the look of the Sierra mirror.

Thanks

Rdr854

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is it possible to put 2018 GMC Sierra 1500 Denali mirrors on a 2018 GMC Yukon Denali? I like the Yukon SUV but dislike the small mirrors. I'm aware that the Escalade mirrors fit but like the look of the Sierra mirror.

Thanks
My understanding is that the pick ups do not share any sheetmetal with their SUV viblings. As a result, I would be surprised if the mirrors would match up. And, even if they do, another consideration is whether or not the control modules will communicate with a mirror that was not intended for that vehicle.

Shadow17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would like to know too.
They gave the Yukon so many towing capabilities, yet the smallest mirrors.

tdriver113

Reaction score
Escalade mirrors are the way to go. Got a good deal online on black Friday last year. Installed in the spring and never looked back. Except in the mirror :D:D:D

Ken G

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Escalade mirrors are bigger andvi think members here even got all the options on them to work, pwr fold, blinker, camera....etc
Do you recall who got the camera's to work? I have been scouring everything and can't find confirmation on it, thanks!

Gezim Veliu

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I hate the escalade Mirrors and my new one im ordering I plan on swapping with Yukon mirrors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne