Show off your interior lighting mods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

05Zsvntyfun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So your rear dome light have 3 bulbs right.
The middle one only comes on with the doors open.
The outside two are separate on off map/reading lights for passenger that can only be turned on with a physical button pushed.
This mod allows all 3 to light up with doors open. But still have the convienence of being able to turn one light on with the button if a passenger needs it.
Do you have a write up for that? I think I'll do that also with the eagle eyes for some serious light

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TXBowtieGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still in process of converting the interior lights but here is what I have so far... drivers door controls except seat heaters. Full dash except radio and front a/c (on the list for this weekend), everything in the overhead console cept the map lights. That will happen soon. Still need the 3 other doors and rear hatch, center console mod, ext mirrors and I'm going to put strips under the steps and under hood. I want to put lights under the front seats as courtesy lights too.

I need to take pics. This is all I have. I'll add some later.20170412_175053.jpg

TXBowtieGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So your rear dome light have 3 bulbs right.
The middle one only comes on with the doors open.
The outside two are separate on off map/reading lights for passenger that can only be turned on with a physical button pushed.
This mod allows all 3 to light up with doors open. But still have the convienence of being able to turn one light on with the button if a passenger needs it.

To be honest I have been in my back seat once to watch a movie while waiting for an inferior vehicle to catch up to me while on a road trip in an ice storm. Funny I didn't know the middle row seats reclined until then.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9