Show off your 2015+ leveled Tahoes and Yukons!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
What happened to your Tahoe?
Is there a name/genre for this style ?
How do you load all kids, guests, Cherios, camping gear?
I am so curious!

Not my Tahoe but owner is a guy I met from forum down in SC. It has a cognito lift appears to be 10". No name or genre for the style. Just big lifts and big wide forged wheels is the new style. Look at sema trucks. This one has the possibility to be featured this year.

AZCreeker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not my Tahoe but owner is a guy I met from forum down in SC. It has a cognito lift appears to be 10". No name or genre for the style. Just big lifts and big wide forged wheels is the new style. Look at sema trucks. This one has the possibility to be featured this year.

It would be easy for me to troll and bash, but Its the beauty of living here in the U.S, to each their own, and the freedom to drive it the way we want it!
Is that kind of lift / huge offset wheels still legal in most states?

Last edited:

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
It would be easy for me to troll and bash, but Its the beauty of living here in the U.S, to each their own, and the freedom to drive it the way we want it!
Is that kind of lift / huge offset wheels still legal in most states?

Some people don't like it but others do. Big and wide is the newest thing and wheels keep getting bigger. Now it's up to 26x16. That lift and width is legal in several states where others have bumper height laws. Width is pretty much good as some states require fender marker lights if tires stick out too far. PA has weird ass laws where the tire can't stick out past fender more than 1" so pretty much anything is illegal that's wide.

gat0r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^ now 28x16

buddies kid just set up his truck w/ those.
supposedly first set sold in US

Demer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What size tire were you able to fit after the leveling kit install?

I’m still on my stock 275/55r20 for now. In the coming weeks/months (read: just after the first snowfall of the winter and I kick myself for not getting them sooner) I’ll be installing a set of 285/60r20 Duratracs. I’m expecting some trimming/massaging will need to be done if I want to be able to go lock-to-lock with no rubbing.

This is essentially the look I am going for: http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/threads/leveling-kit-tires-wheels-grill-installed-2015-yukon.87258/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts