Show off your 2015+ leveled Tahoes and Yukons!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NowZoomer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No rear lift. The front fender height is 0.375" lower than the rear.

Front Height to top of fencer - 37.625"
Rear Height - 38"

Looks good, can you do a straight down the side shot and what's the offset on rims

mtocrs1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guys that are running 285/60/20 or 275/60/20 are you experiencing any rubbing issues?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jake calvin

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Do you have any rubbing issue?
Yes, the front tires rub slightly on the rear part of front wheel Wells only in reverse. I was going to see about altering the wheel well right there however the rear ac lines (hard lines) are right behind that so it will take a little more time to adjust. Again the rubbing is minor tho...

mtocrs1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, the front tires rub slightly on the rear part of front wheel Wells only in reverse. I was going to see about altering the wheel well right there however the rear ac lines (hard lines) are right behind that so it will take a little more time to adjust. Again the rubbing is minor tho...
Do you know how your wheel offset compares to stock? What is your wheel offset?

JoshO

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I need to get some better daytime pictures from further away, but just had my leveling kit and new wheels/tires put on the other day. I went with the Suspension Maxx 2.5"/1.5" leveling kit, XD Series Monster in 20x9", and the Nitto Ridge Grappler in 295/22/20. I'm very happy with how it turned out, the truck rides better than stock, looks awesome, and so far I haven't been able to get any rubbing or anything so it looks like I'll have no issues with the tire size. I ended up removing my rear mud flaps this morning because the tires were wider than the flaps and just didn't look right.

D37A5999_zpsaf9ighia.gif

fullsizeoutput_19c_zpswnhbewiy.gif

fullsizeoutput_199_zps3dpix7wr.gif

fullsizeoutput_197_zpsxzdgtvjr.gif

mtocrs1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good! You are barely sliding in that car port!
What offset are your wheels?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juju14