Show Me Your Custom Bumpers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jlaughtr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm looking at upgrading at least the front bumper, but also the rear bumper if I find something I like. I've seen a couple of different Custom bumpers on different threads. I want to see what my fellow TYF brothers are rocking! Lets see them and let me know what brand they are!!

Thanks

tdemontigny91406

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm looking at upgrading at least the front bumper, but also the rear bumper if I find something I like. I've seen a couple of different Custom bumpers on different threads. I want to see what my fellow TYF brothers are rocking! Lets see them and let me know what brand they are!!

Thanks
This is the bumper I'm building currently

20180302_171612.jpg

tdemontigny91406

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I like that! The tire carrier is going to look awesome! What did you custom fab the bumper out of?
The bumper is made by a company called move bumpers there out of lewistown, MT pretty heavy duty it's a diy bumper they send you the kit and you weld it up yourself. Extremely cost effective I got a front winch bumper to do next from the same company

OP
OP
Jlaughtr

Jlaughtr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That looks awesome! I have been looking at the Move bumpers. I'm probably going to get one