Shot calla or future

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And for the record I was looking at the shot callas. Spokes are too skinny. And IMO 24’s are perfect size. Doesn’t feel hardly any different than the 22’s. Plus you can turn without rubbing and you don’t look like an idiot on 26’s!
Hey now watch what the f**k you say. Anybody who comes on a forum and starts calling people idiots is the idiot.

OP
OP
GusSanchez300

GusSanchez300

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just went to The Auto Firm in Kendal and had them powder coat these gloss black. 24” DUB 8ball. 8 is the perfect number of spokes. Looks perfect when slow rolling. Any more spokes just look like you’re driving fast when you’re going slow. Slow it to show it!

View attachment 184799

Truck looks nice!

And for the record I was looking at the shot callas. Spokes are too skinny. And IMO 24’s are perfect size. Doesn’t feel hardly any different than the 22’s. Plus you can turn without rubbing and you don’t look like an idiot on 26’s!

I feel you, but I guess everyone has different taste just like everyone has a :Moon: hole lol
And I guess ill look like an idiot since I pulled the trigger in the future 26" :hmm::happy175:

ulakovic22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just went to The Auto Firm in Kendal and had them powder coat these gloss black. 24” DUB 8ball. 8 is the perfect number of spokes. Looks perfect when slow rolling. Any more spokes just look like you’re driving fast when you’re going slow. Slow it to show it!

View attachment 184799

Anymore pictures?

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juju14