Shot calla or future

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2016YUKONSLT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How does it drive? Do you feel more bumps than before?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm lowered 2/4. I do feel more connected to the road than before, but that is expected with losing 6" of sidewall of tire and with the drop. It isn't rough by any means and it drives better than stock. Stock with 20's has that floating feeling. I didn't like that.

OP
OP
GusSanchez300

GusSanchez300

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the Futures in 24" with Lexani on my Yukon

Nice, I ended up pulling the trigger yesterday and bought future in gloss black

I'm lowered 2/4. I do feel more connected to the road than before, but that is expected with losing 6" of sidewall of tire and with the drop. It isn't rough by any means and it drives better than stock. Stock with 20's has that floating feeling. I didn't like that.

Agree on the floating feeling, can't wait to put the suspension and wheels on

BAZ Denali

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just went to The Auto Firm in Kendal and had them powder coat these gloss black. 24” DUB 8ball. 8 is the perfect number of spokes. Looks perfect when slow rolling. Any more spokes just look like you’re driving fast when you’re going slow. Slow it to show it!

A68484D0-2834-4FE6-A70B-3588FF18F213.jpeg

BAZ Denali

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just went to The Auto Firm in Kendal and had them powder coat these gloss black. 24” DUB 8ball. 8 is the perfect number of spokes. Looks perfect when slow rolling. Any more spokes just look like you’re driving fast when you’re going slow. Slow it to show it!

View attachment 184799
And for the record I was looking at the shot callas. Spokes are too skinny. And IMO 24’s are perfect size. Doesn’t feel hardly any different than the 22’s. Plus you can turn without rubbing and you don’t look like an idiot on 26’s!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tttterrrr