Shift kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mi Mistress

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello Michael, we can absolutely take care of that, please shoot us an email [email protected]. Thanks
I just got my 03 tuned 3 days ago after putting in a shifter kit and YES...it did make a big difference. . My Tahoe feels great!!! Justin even noticed that my throttle body was dirty so I cleaned it yesterday and it feels even better now.
Thanks Justin!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BlackBearPerf

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just got my 03 tuned 3 days ago after putting in a shifter kit and YES...it did make a big difference. . My Tahoe feels great!!! Justin even noticed that my throttle body was dirty so I cleaned it yesterday and it feels even better now.
Thanks Justin!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello Frank, thank you for the review. We are glad you are enjoying the tune.

bottomline2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
"annoying to drive" means nothing. We dont know what exactly you are saying. Changing pressures, so? From 80 to 90 whooptie doo, does that actually effect shift feel, or shift performance? A million minute changes in the computer and you feel NOTHING as a driver, so they arent all super critical. I've been tuning 4l60Es quite a while (though i do almost immediately remove TM) and their adaptive crap isn't even worth mentioning. The 6L80e on the other hand is a bugar and I dont care for it.
Lol, Justin has tuned so many of our trucks it's not even funny..annoying as in inconsistent. My truck was definitely better after a tune and I already had shift kit. My critical mistake was adding TM back after adding a higher stall. Talk about annoying.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T377A using Tapatalk