Shermtek new to forum

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shermtek

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello there! I've been a GM guy my whole life. Live in the New England area.
Just bought a 2003 Yukon 2500 XL SLT with the 8.1 liter engine. 150K miles. Black with tan interior. Using it with a 8 foot fisher straight blade to plow a few properties. Going to work on oiling down the frame, fixing the rear defroster and changing the transmission fluid this winter. Everything work in it except for the defroster and the gear shift indicator. I put some cooper studded snows on it 245-75-16. Scored them used on Craigs with 1K miles on them for $400.
I plowed with it for the first time this past storm. Plowed like a boss. Working on getting my low beams to work on the plow lights. High beams work fine. Probably the bulbs from sitting?
This summer it will be our beachmobile. No problem putting a cooler and some chairs in this beast.

Cheers!

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Miami Beach Geist!!

150K miles is low mileage IMHO for your 2003 Yukon XL SLT with the 8.I liter engine..Nice find!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DLM_GT