She Gone... but theres a New Lady

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Duff87

Reaction score
But while I wait for the dust to settle with insurance and lawyers I had to get back on the road and to work. So last week I made a purchase that Im super happy about. And this time I think Im gonna go a different route with her. 2010 Cadillac Escalade. I think Im gonna try and keep the suspension mostly stock and probably go a performace route with this one. Here are some pics of the new whip.
View attachment 75238 View attachment 75239 View attachment 75241 View attachment 75242
How do the subs hit?

OP
OP
TBucks

TBucks

Reaction score
So Esky was sweet, 3800 miles after purchase I had to send it back to the dealer in Vegas with rod knock. Come to find out cia dealer mechanic that the engine oil pump failed and it spun a main and rod bearing. The dealer ship is covering all cost and replacing the entire short block. They are gonna also check the transmission since I felt it slipping the day before the rod knock occured. So its been two weeks and hopefully I get it back by next weekend. Heres a video of the transport company picking it up to take it back to the dealer.

MadDogDelpho

Texcellent
Reaction score
Talk about customer service! Suck that it happened, but it's great that they're taking care of it for you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
George ramos