She Gone... but theres a New Lady

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oich. What a nasty accident. Must have been a hard hit. Like he said though could have been worse physically for you had you been in something smaller. Glad that you got alive! Nice new esky. It's clean! second on the wrapped interior wood trim! that looks badass!

Smrtss1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice Esky and good luck on your recovery. Are those headlights painted or wrapped?

BK76

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad you are on the mends... How is the recovery?

Beautiful new ride. Did you bring the subs over from the Denali into the Esky or were those part of the new ride?

OP
OP
TBucks

TBucks

Reaction score
Oich. What a nasty accident. Must have been a hard hit. Like he said though could have been worse physically for you had you been in something smaller. Glad that you got alive! Nice new esky. It's clean! second on the wrapped interior wood trim! that looks badass!
Interior is painted and I was gonna hydro dip a few parts this week but had some other things happened.

OP
OP
TBucks

TBucks

Reaction score
Glad you are on the mends... How is the recovery?

Beautiful new ride. Did you bring the subs over from the Denali into the Esky or were those part of the new ride?

Recovery is good knee still bugs a lot as well as my lower back. Just gotta keep doing PT and Chiro visits.

Thanks everyone for the positive reviews on the new whip and the thoughtful words in regards to the wreck Im very blessed to have minimal damage to my body even tho the little that is damaged really bugs it could always be worse.

But now I have a bigger problem.... Escalade Engine might be toast, shipping it back to the dealer tomorrow.:(

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interior is painted and I was gonna hydro dip a few parts this week but had some other things happened.
Oh interesting. Didn't know they made paint that looks like that. I wanna do some hydro dipping but haven't had time for the extensive prep work yet. May try the paint route. Any info on that? Like what brand paint it is and where to order it?

CrashTestDummy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Recovery is good knee still bugs a lot as well as my lower back. Just gotta keep doing PT and Chiro visits.

Thanks everyone for the positive reviews on the new whip and the thoughtful words in regards to the wreck Im very blessed to have minimal damage to my body even tho the little that is damaged really bugs it could always be worse.

But now I have a bigger problem.... Escalade Engine might be toast, shipping it back to the dealer tomorrow.:(

Think of it as an opportunity for that LSA performance upgrade you were mentioning earlier.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gudmat