She Gone... but theres a New Lady

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TBucks

Reaction score
Well Ive Been super busy with work the last few months until January when I was just leaving my uncles house and some lady decided to make a left turn in front of me. I was in the number one lane and in a 45 mph Zone when she went to make her left we hit head on. The Denali was totaled shattering my two front rims, the whole front end and driver side. Had to kick my door open to get out. The engine was twisted in the engine compartment and the front suspension was all twisted, since she hit mostly the left side and my right side got introduce to the curb. I messed up my knee and my lower back and have been on the road to recovery with a cyst on my acl from the trauma and doing PT for my lower back, still hurts to walk and sit sometimes. Been super bummed but just happy Im ok for the most part. Here are some pics of the accident.IMG_0798.JPGIMG_0801.JPGIMG_0811.JPG IMG_0817.JPG

OP
OP
TBucks

TBucks

Reaction score
But while I wait for the dust to settle with insurance and lawyers I had to get back on the road and to work. So last week I made a purchase that Im super happy about. And this time I think Im gonna go a different route with her. 2010 Cadillac Escalade. I think Im gonna try and keep the suspension mostly stock and probably go a performace route with this one. Here are some pics of the new whip.
IMG_1112.JPG IMG_1079.JPG IMG_1100.JPG IMG_1105.JPG

MadDogDelpho

Texcellent
Reaction score
New truck is super clean, unfortunate that you were forced into it though. Glad you're mostly intact though, excited to see what you do with this new rig!:D

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Love your 2010 Escalade!! Nice find..Definitely looks well maintained..Prayers sent to you for a quick 100% recovery.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow you got hit hard

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad you are better than what might have been in something smaller.

I triple checked those photos and am glad the wife drives an NNBS Suburban even more than some mid-sized SUV she originally wanted to get.

Nice looking Esky!

NGAneer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dang. Praise the Lord you're ok. Must have been a crazy impact. The black looks great but maybe a white truck next time, easier for knuckleheads to see.

93blkongreenpro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dam that was a hard hit. That esky looks nice! Is the trim wrapped or painted? Looks dam good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2DoeProjectHoe