Setina push bar on 2015 Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BrianT

Reaction score
Nice job! Whelen Nano Pioneers would be a good choice for front scene lighting. Aren't you the one that parks in front of the Cos Cob Fire Station?

Nano's would look great. Also a set of Whelen T-ION lights mounted in the push bumper and a Whelen Avenger in the windshield. Also another good option for the windshield would be a Whelen Inner Edge, you can go both sides of the windshield or just passenger depending on price.

16SLE91

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
The setina's we run at my departmemt have the code 3 lights in the front of the push bar as well as on the sides to clear intersections

iLikeEggs

Potato!
Reaction score
Looks good! Mine cam with a Setina with the wrap around but I had problems with traffic slowing down all around me. Lol. I removed I and went with a Go Industries quad bumper. Slightly less ominous but still looks lik a punch in the face. Lol.

IMG_20160419_122111.jpg

jay67chevy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Went with the GoRhino push bar. Really happy with the fit.
Very tight but clears the bumper. Not too bad on the install either. All hardware and instructions were clear. Opted to Replace the stock front plastic fascia with correct GM insert allowing openings for tow hooks and push guard brackets.
Purchased The Westin parking sensor relocation kit for the 2 center sensors. Everything plugs right up to factory but have not found a sweet spot yet to make them happy. Getting intermittent alarms from all front sensors during low speed driving.

FEBFE365-6444-4D07-9DD1-EF7F8D706C9A.jpeg 840BC983-74FB-475E-99DF-AFA82BEE4C61.jpeg 182509E8-CA42-4865-8FF2-4B658A556930.jpeg

jay67chevy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Curious how much attention I’m going to pull from LE with this setup. Not looking to imposter undercover suvs or slow down traffic. Time will tell. One thing is for certain, she’s looking mean!!!

CND17 BURBAN

Reaction score
Very tight but clears the bumper. Not too bad on the install either. All hardware and instructions were clear. Opted to Replace the stock front plastic fascia with correct GM insert allowing openings for tow hooks and push guard brackets.
Purchased The Westin parking sensor relocation kit for the 2 center sensors. Everything plugs right up to factory but have not found a sweet spot yet to make them happy. Getting intermittent alarms from all front sensors during low speed driving.

View attachment 192827 View attachment 192828 View attachment 192829
What Mirrors are those that you have? Do all the power functions work properly when you switched mirrors.

jay67chevy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
+1 @jay67chevy tell us more about those mirrors! Are they from 1A Auto Parts?
Yes. These are 1A Auto mirrors. I did not opt to wire in the extra features the mirrors offer. As far as tow mirrors they do the trick. And I have basic control my orig mirrors had. If you want to tap into the proper turn signal and reverse backup wires under the steering wheel all the features should work no prob. I never had the features to begin with so under utilized is fine with me.

CND17 BURBAN

Reaction score
Thanks for the answer.
I was hoping that these might have been fully powered as I have power folding, heated, power adjustable.
It seems as the 1A Auto mirrors don't support the power folding option.

sydneyman

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

View attachment 192827 View attachment 192828 View attachment 192829
Hey that looks amazing. Im looking to add a push bar to my yukon and had been considering the setina bar but I think it sits a little too high above the hood whereas yours is perfect. Do you happen to have the part number? Go Rhino's website doesnt mention tahoe or yukon...

As far as parking sensors, im going to try something that another company does, they sell little rubberized sticker things that just cover up the offending sensors and apparently that tricks them...