Setina push bar on 2015 Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kcb14214

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Could you possibly detail how you adapted it to fit? And which Setina Model you started with(assuming Tahoe). I'm getting upgraded from a 2010 Tahoe SSV to a new Yukon next month.
Thanks

OP
OP
T

twhitechurch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I specifically told setina that it was a 2015 model and yet they sent me a 2007 model. The frame mount fit fine into the frame rails. However you have to cut out holes in the bumper for the the rails to slide through. The actual push bumper fits too close to the bumper so what I did is put the most forward screw from the rails on the most rear screw hole on the push bar. Then I drilled through the push bumper to mount the two other screws. I'll take pictures in a little bit to explain more.

TahoepPPVFan

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So it took a month for delivery and a bit of modification but here it is. The lights for the push bar should be in soon. I'm putting two led off road lights, and some emergency ones up top and on the sides as well as two siren heads. I'm going to also relocate the front parking sensors onto the push bar. What do you guys think? bubu9yne.jpg

Nice job! Whelen Nano Pioneers would be a good choice for front scene lighting. Aren't you the one that parks in front of the Cos Cob Fire Station?

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, what a setup! Love the control panel.

Are you a cop or a fireman?

Sent from my DynaTac8000 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
navyboy14094