Setina pb400?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ghost10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
does anyone here own a 2010 Yukon and know of the Setina pb400 will fit, or what would be needed to get one installed? would really like to have one on the front end!

bamabaxter

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
no description if it will work with gmc or yukon, which is virtually the same thing as the Hoe

Ghost did you ever figure this out or order one? I have a 2011 Yukon and have been wondering the same thing. The frames should be the same as a Hoe, but even when I called Setina, no one there can give me a direct anwer.

OP
OP
Ghost10

Ghost10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ghost did you ever figure this out or order one? I have a 2011 Yukon and have been wondering the same thing. The frames should be the same as a Hoe, but even when I called Setina, no one there can give me a direct anwer.
I talked directly to setina. talked to the guy who is like the top guy for there push bumpers. it will def fit my truck. I'm saving up tho because I'm just going to order directly from setina. I also need to get toe hook bolts because my truck did not come with them or the hardware and I need the hardware to mount the pb400.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

bamabaxter

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks for the response. Looks like there is a pb400 in my future! Lets see more pics!!

Colten

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
does anyone here own a 2010 Yukon and know of the Setina pb400 will fit, or what would be needed to get one installed? would really like to have one on the front end!

Hey give me a call and I can help you out with this. The screenshot from the website is actually from our page, FleetSafety.com

I can get you pricing around $375 (includes shipping), and as well any installation manuals etc that you would need.

901-384-7777 ask for Colten

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne