Selling my hoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

maddawg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BUILT OUT PRETTY GOOD JUST WANT THE PAYOFF......:emotions133: ROUGH TIMES 44K which is the payoff

Last edited:
OP
OP
maddawg

maddawg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I updated the OG post 44k which is the payoff

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
that sucks to have to sell :(

OP
OP
maddawg

maddawg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well i got shot in the eye at work with a high powered nerfgun by a manager I almost ended the guy. So now we are both in search of a job.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
damn.jpg

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That sucks man I don't see why you had to lose your job because your manager is an idiot

OP
OP
maddawg

maddawg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah that pretty much sums it up. lol This thing was made to shot 150 feet i never play with the younger crowd and wasn't expecting incoming so i heard this whistle. i turned my head and got hit directly in the eyeball it felt like a punch to the eye. Next thing i knew i hopped the cubicle wall and had the guy in a Marine Corps Crossface submission hold. my eye was swollen shut for about 2 days I had to take steroid drops in the eye for a couple of weeks. they no longer play with toys at work lol. I didn't have to leave but everyone was afraid of me and it just felt weird so i found a new job. unfortunately i have to build my salary back up after being on the job for 7 years

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dvnt