Seattle / Eastside Mechanic

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PNWMuseumman

Bow Ties Are Cool
Reaction score
Someone on here posted in the alst week or two about needing a Mechanic in the Bellevue/Redmond area. I can't for the life of me remember who it was, nor can I find the thread. Hopefully they see this or someone can direct me over to that thread. Anyhow, G&M Auto repair is the only place I'll go. It's owned and operated by a guy named Nino, and his brother Marco. They are truly great guys and genuinely good people. In a former life Nino spent many years as a fully certified GM mechanic as a dealership before setting out on his own. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

http://www.gandmtransmission.com/about.html

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
The same can be said for a guy I know here in the Eugene/Springfield, Oregon area. He is an ASE Master tech at a local dealership that has a shop at home and even does some mobile calls. At my age I don't do my own work anymore. He is great at what he does. Contact me for info.