Seat Warmer, passenger side , 2009 Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mamcdonald

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Can someone help me by offering a suggestion how to determine why the passenger side seat warmer will not turn on for a 2009 Tahoe? The light inside the door where you press to activate it does not lite up.

badzr1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Does the "back" button still work? My drivers side "seat bottom" quit working and I removed the door panel and on the switch itself the button was pushed in too far. Removed and reset button and it is now working.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A Tech2 can solve the mystery in just a few minutes usually. Do you have access to one?

Often over time the contacts in the heating element break and I have read where people fixed them by soldering the broken connections. Could be any number of things like Jim's experience.

kwOH

Banned
Reaction score
A Tech2 can solve the mystery in just a few minutes usually. Do you have access to one?

Often over time the contacts in the heating element break and I have read where people fixed them by soldering the broken connections. Could be any number of things like Jim's experience.
So this Tech2 do-hicky can just do everything??

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know I keep harping on it, yes, it can diagnose just about everything. The Tech2 and the online or pdf manuals can solve most of the problems people have with these trucks. Many spend thousands on wheels or accessories, they can drop a few hundred on a scan tool that will save them precious time and pay for itself in no time.

Every GM auto enthusiast should have one, even the not so technical blokes so they don't get ripped off by thieves with wrenches. It should be like Roy Rogers and Trigger or Batman and Robin, or John Wayne and Westerns.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jkavros

Latest posts