Search light ...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2011SSVHOE

I'm an egual oportunity offender
Reaction score
I would leave the light in place You will have to plug the "A" pillar and How are you going to fix the cutout in the door to make it Look decent, Maybe replace the door, too much in my opinion. Did you ever fix the holes in your tailgate? maybe a bodyshop can do he whole job for you at once.

OP
OP
S

Samuraj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Right .. look like to much of the hassle ...
Tailgate holes still there , just plastic plugs for now , looking for decent / funny emblems
Nothing came close to my eyes :confused:

LiLRedWagon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My spotlight had to go too. It was one of the first things I did. Disconnected the spotlight hardware and electrical connectors. Pulled it straight out. Filled the hole with RTV. Watertight and no wind noise. Little notch in the door had a grommet on it. Just left it like it is. IMHO, it looks fine. Have a Crown Victoria P71 with an actual cover plate from Unity over the hole. The door notch with grommet is there no problem (for me).

20161015_100745_zps6ri7ooci.jpg

Last edited:

Matsu

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
It was fun to have at first but I removed mine recently, bought this stuff called QuikSteel on amazon. Filled it smooth over the holes. As far as the door goes that might take some more in depth work. I was thinking about cutting out a piece of metal and bonding it on the backside of the cutout, then fill with quiksteel.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts