Sas 98 'hoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dneel81

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Might I suggest that most folks on the other end of a k5 chevy/full size bronco, blazer, Yukon, tahoe etc steering wheel will not fare well? Stock bumper or not you're in big trouble pulling out in front of 6000lbs that don't stop too good.

OP
OP
R

roy72004

Reaction score
You like to argue with people... Incessantly. I don't need your input, nor do I want it. How about you leave it alone.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
i don't like to argue and i am not trying to now. but because people can make wrong decisions based on not knowing the facts or just being negligent it needs to be called out. it is those decisions that put peoples lives and property at risk or even just makes something malfunction. i don't tolerate it. call it what you want but you can't see my facial expressions or reads my thoughts. it is just typed words. i don't presume to know how you feel just on what you type. that would be judging you without all the facts. you could look angry or be smiling when typing your posts. who knows. you can build what you like but don't tell someone they are arguing with you for stating facts in order to help prevent you from doing some type of damage. not trying to kill a dream. just don't want to see people make mistakes because of them.

jerryjoe28

That Guy
Reaction score
@SunlitComet never candy coats hit thoughts on things. lord knows we have seen things differently more than 1 time. but when it comes to things that involve a engineering degree to comprehend he can always back his comments up

OP
OP
R

roy72004

Reaction score
Well go ahead and not tolerate it somewhere else. Frankly, I don't want to hear it. Sounds good? Good.

Dneel81

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Take it or leave it. I'd build a solid steel kickass bumper regardless of what anyone says, minus the facts that I don't weld and I'm not creative. SLC knows his shit and thinks about stuff that I don't. Also this is a public forum. You don't like what someone says, too bad. They have a right to say whatever they want and get flamed accordingly. With that said we all need pictures of the kickass bumper you're going to put together and a place to send the money to get us one, Roy.

OP
OP
R

roy72004

Reaction score
Oh when it's done I'll post pics. I've built em before, just did the rear bumper/tire carrier. Trust me, it'll be very nice. Not sure yet if I want to do a plate bumper or tubing bumper, kinda like a pre runner style.... If I do a steel plate one, it'll still mimic a pre runner style... I like/want the protection for the engine fan/radiator/oil pan.

OP
OP
R

roy72004

Reaction score
They have a right to say what they want, I also have a right to ask someone to not share their opinions with me. If they are respectful, they will stop... If they aren't, they'll continue. Simple as that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tahoe Belgium