Sacramento 2018 ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fifty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need to get my tune back on my truck. My initial tune had some hiccups. I thought I had logged and emailed the initial tune log but never heard back.
It was during one of your busy times so I just reloaded the stock tune until I heard back.

Life got crazy and took over and I’ve forgotten all about it.

Truck had been on the stock tune ever since with the autocal sitting in a drawer.

I Wish you guys had a tune day up here so you could look at what’s on the log and refresh stuff.

I need to figure out again how to reload the tune, relog it, send it off and then reload the polished tune.

I’m so not computer savvy. I just can’t get comfortable with the EFI desktop program user friendliness.

BlackBearPerf

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I need to get my tune back on my truck. My initial tune had some hiccups. I thought I had logged and emailed the initial tune log but never heard back.
It was during one of your busy times so I just reloaded the stock tune until I heard back.

Life got crazy and took over and I’ve forgotten all about it.

Truck had been on the stock tune ever since with the autocal sitting in a drawer.

I Wish you guys had a tune day up here so you could look at what’s on the log and refresh stuff.

I need to figure out again how to reload the tune, relog it, send it off and then reload the polished tune.

I’m so not computer savvy. I just can’t get comfortable with the EFI desktop program user friendliness.
Hello Charles, we can absolutely help you out. There would be no reason we would not respond to your email unless we did not receive it for some reason. Also just in case here is the link to our instructions for using the AutoCal. http://www.blackbearperformance.com/autocal_management.asp

Let us know what section you are stuck at. You can send it to [email protected] we would be happy to help.

Last edited:

Fifty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ll plug it into the desk top later today if I get a chance and see what’s what.

I’ll also look and see if the instructions have changed from how they were when I bought the thing.
I remmeber they were very confusing back then and were full of steps that didn’t apply.
There was a thread going about that confusion at the time. Ended up using a YouTube vid from a different company and different platform to get the tunes loaded etc etc etc.

You need a “crayon eater” version of the instructions.

Hello Charles, we can absolutely help you out. There would be no reason we would not respond to your email unless we did not receive it for some reason. Also just in case here is the link to our instructions for using the AutoCal. http://www.blackbearperformance.com/autocal_management.asp

Let us know what section you are stuck at. You can send it to [email protected] we would be happy to help.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2DoeProjectHoe

Latest posts