Sacramento 2018 ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeffjcalweb

Reaction score
as I'm also very close to Sacramento, I actually emailed them and their answer was "no plans". As it turns out (I didn't know this) they are in SoCal so it's not totally out of the realm of possibility, right? Or an excuse for you to have a nice road trip... ;)

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I figure if you can entice his kids to an amusement park in your area, he'll hold an event to pay for it! If I were you guys I'd talk the town up, old west towns and gunfighting, water parks, etc. LOL

BlackBearPerf

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You guys have any plans for sacramento,ca this year?

I think I looked at there calendar for 2018 already and didn't see anything even close to us

as I'm also very close to Sacramento, I actually emailed them and their answer was "no plans". As it turns out (I didn't know this) they are in SoCal so it's not totally out of the realm of possibility, right? Or an excuse for you to have a nice road trip... ;)
Good Morning, unfortunately Jeff is correct, we do not have any plans for a tune event in Sacramento. Of course we would be happy to help with one of our other tuning options.

BlueAc

Reaction score
What’s the advantage of doing the tune in person as opposed to ordering it online? I’m ready to pull the trigger on a tune for my 07 Tahoe. But I see BB has an event scheduled for Jersey (don’t know which part), so I’m wondering if I should just wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BlackBearPerf

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What’s the advantage of doing the tune in person as opposed to ordering it online? I’m ready to pull the trigger on a tune for my 07 Tahoe. But I see BB has an event scheduled for Jersey (don’t know which part), so I’m wondering if I should just wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hello, thanks for contacting us about a tune, we would be happy to help. The in person tune, and our AutoCal or Scan Cable tune option, are the same quality tune, we are able to see your specific vehicle data, and tune based off that. With the in person tune, the tuner will ride around with you and tune in real time while you are driving.

If you add mods or make any changes, we update our tunes for free as long as you own the vehicle, with the AutoCal you are able to receive the updates via email. The other options you would have to pay to ship computers back and forth.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cbrpilot2