S&B Intake 75-5116D Installed...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CMil527

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Choose to go with the S&B due to all the positive reviews I had heard from the guys over on the Ram forums as it was my previous vehicle. Install went smooth, fits perfectly and the sealed airbox even has a lower plug you can install to close off the air box to only be fed through the fender or leave open for additional air from below. I went with the dry filter but they offer the oiled as well. Great looking intake at a good price imo, I will keep you posted as to driving impressions as I ran out of light and didn't get to run her through her paces! Definately hit up GotExhaust here on the forum for member exclusive pricing and excellent service!

sb-75-5116D.jpg

OP
OP
CMil527

CMil527

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Definitely agree it would be nice to see Blackbear redo the intake test with the right S&B part... fitment and install was spot on, looks and sounds great. I'm very happy with it! :)

15TahoeLTZ

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I also had one on my 15 Ram. It was a very obvious improvement and just the sound under WOT was amazing! I am definitely interested in getting one for the wife’s new Tahoe.

OP
OP
CMil527

CMil527

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also had one on my 15 Ram. It was a very obvious improvement and just the sound under WOT was amazing! I am definitely interested in getting one for the wife’s new Tahoe.
Welcome Jason... Love it in combination with the Corsa it sounds awesome!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2015YukonDen

Latest posts