RSA not working

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bps04LT

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Sorry guys I've searched all over Google and tried searching this site but got no luck so I created an account!

Anyways, I have a 2004 Burban LT. Bose and on star. Both work. Aftermarket stereo installed. Drop down DVD player which also works. However on my rear media controller when I push the power button it doesn't illuminate. Rear HVAC controls work. I swapped it with another known working box and it also didn't power on. All i found on Google was with an aftermarket won't work. Is this true? Is there still no way to make it work? Adapter, wire, certain stereo (other than stock) anything? Please let me know and I'm sorry if these questions have been answered 1928439 times. Thanks

Archer04

Reaction score
I know the response might be a little on the lagging side of the fence for this. I just ordered my Double Din radio and all necessary wiring harness and adapters. I had the company verify that I would keep my rear entertainment system without adding on another adapter or harness. They did confirm that I had everything I needed to complete the install and will still have the rear entertainment system. Below is a list of the items I got with my Double Din radio, which is a DVD, Sirius ready system.

Pioneer AVH-X4800BS DVD Receiver
PAC RP5-GM11 GM Class II radio interface
Accele RVC50 Economy License Plate Camera
SiriusXM SXV300V1 Satellite Radio Tuner
Metra 95-2001, 1990-up GM Kit , DD
CHEV/SILVER/TAHOE GMC/SIERRA/Y (Step by Step instructions from the dealer on how to install the radio into the vehicle, minus the correct way to wire it, but the harness does plug directly into the factory harness, and the wires from the the adapter are color coded and easy to match up to keep from making any mistakes. Also the RP5-GM11 comes with instructions for putting the wires together, so all is covered.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juju14