Rough Country

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dubfreaks

Reaction score
https://m.summitracing.com/parts/re...eV40Rtml9MnMqSlDR4nm6PTJhYyVzaXLxMaAps-8P8HAQ

That should be the right length. They need to be 11.5ish inches center to center id check with summit to make sure thats the length before ordering or just buy em locally. I bought mine locally. If yours is a z71 those springs won't change your height... you'll need spacers instead. I love the ride Bilsteins give which is why I was okay spending the money on them even though my Yukon only has 55k miles on it. If your shocks are good and you want to save money go with shock extenders. If you want new shocks I don't think you can beat the bilstein 5100s. Also, the torsion bar unloading tool and spring compressors can be rented from most local auto part stores and you get a full refund when you return them.

Keys and spacers can be had for less than rough country's kit if that's all it comes with.
I called Summit, these are the 11.5 center center end links
78eaa0f448e5c3ff966dcbcc9dd9098b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

dubfreaks

Reaction score
Doing the lift now, these keys won't fit, too much tension, can't get them in... anybody else have this issue

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Peezer123

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me if the Rough country 6" Ntd kit will work with the 5100 Bilstein's

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DamThatRiver24