Roof lights?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
05Zsvntyfun

05Zsvntyfun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought 5 individual marker lights but I don't feel like drilling holes into the roof and pulling the headliner and sealing everything up...instead, I bought a sun visor color matched and just need to drill and mount the lights on that instead. Just throwing that out there

Yea I know I still have to drill some holes to mount the visor lol
Do you have any photos?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cattivo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you have any photos?

I finally got them installed along with a 52" curved LED lightbar

A10-1.jpg

A11.jpg

I had to readjust the second one in from the right, it was mounted too far back and came out a little crooked in that pic...I have them nice and straight now

A12-1.jpg

A5-1.jpg

A10-2.jpg

Last edited:

Kenny D

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks sharp. Was on the fence before seeing pics but they have a great look with the visor.

Cattivo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've always liked the way Ford trucks looked with the amber marker/clearance lights or whatever they're called but I'm not a big Ford guy(obviously:cool:)

The visor gives the truck a more rugged off road look as opposed to mounting them directly to the roof...that and you don't need to pull the headliner down to install them

IMG_1223.jpg

cmc76

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im pretty sure all manufacturers use them on their 1 ton trucks. I believe the lights are required by DOT once you get to a certain GVWR for towing and plate class. I believe its required to have the cab lights, and 3 lights on the rear that are marker lights not third brake lights. then marker lights on dually fenders as well.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Yea chevy, dodge, and ford HDs all have them as an option...just no visors lol. Don't ever refer anything on this site to a ford.....ever again :banned: .....lol jk:bleh:

Also curious, why did you stagger the middle 3 lights?

OP
OP
05Zsvntyfun

05Zsvntyfun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea chevy, dodge, and ford HDs all have them as an option...just no visors lol. Don't ever refer anything on this site to a ford.....ever again :banned: .....lol jk:bleh:

Also curious, why did you stagger the middle 3 lights?
That's how they are if it were to be factory

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tahoe Belgium