Roof Antennas Delete?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kwOH

Banned
Reaction score
On the nnbs tho..........

Sent from iPhone 7 plus using Tapatalk Pro

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No you cannot front the outside. To remove it, you have to drop the headliner to unscrew the nut from the inside. There is also a guide pin that holds it straight that will not all you to unscrew it. I mean maybe brute force would do the trick, but you maybe do more damage than good. Plus you won't be able to properly seal it from the inside either.

itsbeen1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No you cannot front the outside. To remove it, you have to drop the headliner to unscrew the nut from the inside. There is also a guide pin that holds it straight that will not all you to unscrew it. I mean maybe brute force would do the trick, but you maybe do more damage than good. Plus you won't be able to properly seal it from the inside either.
I mean after you unscrew it can you just cut wires an plugs

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sure. Once you unscrew it from the inside just unplug it from the harness and ditch the antenna and you can just leave the rest of the wiring stuck up inside the headliner.

The most labor is pulling down the headliner. The rest is just details.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Has anyone wired the radio to the stock onstar antenna ? Or replaced with a newer version like a nnbs fin. Maybe ptm too

25815079.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
44Dan