Rodent trouble, problem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trailblazzin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
anyone have a good idea to keep porcupines away from your vehicle? In laws have place in northern pa that we usually go to a few times a year and apparently the porcupines love chewing on cars. They chewed on my tire and also scraped a lot of undercoating off the frame of my Tahoe. My brother in law had a wiring harness chewed and needed to be towed and replaced.

View media item 26535View media item 26534

Danny3737

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you tried settting some traps next to the vehicles?

machadosl

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
You can put bags of naphthalene in some places inside the car, I had problems with rodents when I parked my car outside my garage at night and I solved by this way and also spreading rat poison in a place that dogs couldn't reach.

S33k3r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
anyone have a good idea to keep porcupines away from your vehicle? In laws have place in northern pa that we usually go to a few times a year and apparently the porcupines love chewing on cars. They chewed on my tire and also scraped a lot of undercoating off the frame of my Tahoe. My brother in law had a wiring harness chewed and needed to be towed and replaced.

View media item 26535View media item 26534

http://www.predatorpee.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=CTGY&Category_Code=FISHER

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2DoeProjectHoe

Latest posts