Rocket Man's 2008 Bagged CC Silverado Build AKA "THE MACHINE"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Found these Autometer angled mounting rings. They come in a 3-pack so if anybody else out there needs one let me know. These are for 2 1/16" gauges and are made for exactly this purpose.
61WT9oLxkGL._SL1500_.jpg

I like those better. I saw them in the Google Images but clicked on one of the first ones I saw.

But, hey, it's another small-and-easy-but-productive-and-cheap project for ya!

OP
OP
Rocket Man

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would buy the Air Lift before AccuAir :imo: I have had both and worked with both and, so far, the Air Lift is far less problematic.

I tried using a switch box on the caddy when I got it and hated it after having self-leveling kits for so long.
I'll cross that bridge when I get a boatload of cash. Right now it will have to be cheap mods for awhile.

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Found these Autometer angled mounting rings. They come in a 3-pack so if anybody else out there needs one let me know. These are for 2 1/16" gauges and are made for exactly this purpose.
61WT9oLxkGL._SL1500_.jpg

hmmmmm..................

Ship me one

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

supermeowtrooper.jpg

OP
OP
Rocket Man

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I noticed my outside mirrors have puddle lights but they aren't wired since they quit putting those in the NNBS Silverados. I think the mirrors are the power folding ones from a Tahoe. So I pulled the light housings because they were painted over and looked at getting some new ones, figuring they would be $5 or so. Holy crap, $20 plus shipping for each one. So I just sanded the paint off and buffed them with some Meguiar's Fine Cut. They should work fine. Now I just need to wire them to the dome light circuit and replace the bulbs with LED. Another almost free mod.

IMG_8255.JPG IMG_8256.JPG IMG_8257.JPG IMG_8258.JPG IMG_8259.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne