Rocket Man's 2008 Bagged CC Silverado Build AKA "THE MACHINE"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A couple more shots. I think they came out pretty damn nice.View attachment 194812 View attachment 194813

download.php

OP
OP
Rocket Man

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was looking at the headlights the other day and noticed the paint is closer that I thought. It's like the rest of the truck- it depends on the angle it's viewed from and the light. In these pics, you can see the bottom level is the same color as the bumper but the next level up looks darker. It's pretty cool paint the dude chose.IMG_8043.JPG IMG_8044.JPG

OP
OP
Rocket Man

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
IMG_8051.JPG IMG_8052.JPG IMG_8055.JPG Also today the correct 2012 HD billet bowtie came in. And since you guys were bustin' my ass about not CM'ing the steering wheel emblem before I installed it, I fixed that too. I went with black though. And yes it's a sticker but it's a damn fine sticker. But now my grill either needs detailing or paint; the black looks faded.

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score

NeverSatisfied

eBay Baller
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Making one of those steering wheel bowtie decals is one of the first things I did for my truck lol. It’s such a small thing that looks so good

OP
OP
Rocket Man

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If anybody has replaced a rear wheel speed sensor reluctor please chime in. I can't find anything online and alldatadiy lists some special tools for the job. I figure I'll use a regular bearing puller and I ordered the Kent-Moore install tool off EBay for the reluctor. I just wish there was some info on that part. It's a weird 3-piece thing and I have no clue what holds it to the axle so it doesn't spin/not spin like the one that's in there now.

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
Maybe black billet grille... I would have done a polished bowtie to match the wheels then maybe a billet grille. Don't know anything about the speed sensor. Needs 50% shield tint though

OP
OP
Rocket Man

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe black billet grille... I would have done a polished bowtie to match the wheels then maybe a billet grille. Don't know anything about the speed sensor. Needs 50% shield tint though
Body accents will be black. Only the wheels will be anything close to chrome; the polished billet wheels will have to do. The rest is body color or black. And I won't be tinting the windshield. I have a hard enough time seeing at night at my age as it is lol.

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
Body accents will be black. Only the wheels will be anything close to chrome; the polished billet wheels will have to do. The rest is body color or black. And I won't be tinting the windshield. I have a hard enough time seeing at night at my age as it is lol.

70% (clear) ceramic film on the windshield will block about 50% of the heat and 99% UVA and UVB to protect your dash.

I have it on my Burb with a 8" 5% strip at the top. Works great and no issues at night. Really helps with the heat here in FL.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dvnt