Rocket Man's 02 Denali Build Thread AKA "THE BEAST"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Rocket Man

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought those were your winter set though?
They are. The roads around here are still bad though, plus I'm considering selling the Dubs and buying a set of 26 reps like the 22's. I'm currently in a holding pattern of cash flow though. I need to settle with my insurance company on the motorcycle crash I was in and also get back to work. A man can only live on dreams for so long lol. Plus my Silverado is screaming for some stuff too.

Onebad1983

Resident Country Dumbass
Reaction score
They are. The roads around here are still bad though, plus I'm considering selling the Dubs and buying a set of 26 reps like the 22's. I'm currently in a holding pattern of cash flow though. I need to settle with my insurance company on the motorcycle crash I was in and also get back to work. A man can only live on dreams for so long lol. Plus my Silverado is screaming for some stuff too.
Yeah I've seen the active updates on it lol

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
Rocket Man

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Quick question red....how much hp do you think you gained from the supercharger?
I don't know. I never had it on a Dyno before or after. All I can say is quite a bit, but I also did a cam, headers, roller rockers, etc. All I know is it's pretty damn quick now. I've heard ballpark for this Whipple is 150 depending.

OP
OP
Rocket Man

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I got the tees for the heater hoses at the firewall because I figured I'd do them as preventive maintenance. You know, do them on my terms instead of when they decide to break in the middle of Winter. And then I took a look and see my blower is in the way. Of course. If I had thought of these last year when I was installing it, I would have swapped them out then. But when a guy gets a brand new Whipple all you can think about is installing it. Anyway I think it's still possible, it looks like if I remove the outside one it will give me room to do the inside one. Because there's no way to get to the inside one with the blower and the outside one in the way. It's gonna be tight and I do NOT want to get halfway done and find out I can't do it without pulling the blower, because that is not fun. It has bolts that even a small contortionist guy would have a hard time with.

IMG_8307.JPG IMG_8308.JPG IMG_8310.JPG

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you get the AC Delco ones? I’ve heard the Dorman ones aren’t the best & good luck hopefully it goes easily looks like doing what you say should work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Rocket Man

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did you get the AC Delco ones? I’ve heard the Dorman ones aren’t the best & good luck hopefully it goes easily looks like doing what you say should work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dorman. They look allright, they'd better work. Thanks man. I plan on just using the cutting with snips technique to remove the old ones. I'll cut the hell out of those damn things lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tahoe Belgium