Rocket Man's 02 Denali Build Thread AKA "THE BEAST"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Rocket Man

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I want them to look nice, there's not much difference in price. I shot a PM to Tony aka @NORCAL SS to see if he can match prices but he hasn't got back to me yet. The ones for sale here on the forum the guy was quoted like $500 shipping for the tires and wheels but he's gonna look at other options. If it only costs me $300 more for brand new stuff in the style and color I want though, I'll go that route. I'm looking at $1600 for the satin snowflakes with Lexani 305/40 r22's mounted and balanced. And it looks like the gloss black reps from the forum member would be at least $1300 so I don't know. I don't really want gloss unless it's a killer deal.

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want them to look nice, there's not much difference in price. I shot a PM to Tony aka @NORCAL SS to see if he can match prices but he hasn't got back to me yet. The ones for sale here on the forum the guy was quoted like $500 shipping for the tires and wheels but he's gonna look at other options. If it only costs me $300 more for brand new stuff in the style and color I want though, I'll go that route. I'm looking at $1600 for the satin snowflakes with Lexani 305/40 r22's mounted and balanced. And it looks like the gloss black reps from the forum member would be at least $1300 so I don't know. I don't really want gloss unless it's a killer deal.

Tony sells Factory Reproductions rims only for the most part he had issues with balancing and finish issues with the other reproduction rims, if you see anything on the FR site he can beat the prices

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MadDogDelpho

Texcellent
Reaction score
I honestly prefer the look of the reps, but to be fair I'm also rockin' work truck 17s. But I just kinda prefer the less-beveled look.

OP
OP
Rocket Man

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I decided I want matte black, since they're easy to touch up in case I get a scrape and they're winter wheels. I figure if I even touch one of the others they'll be ruined. And I want to buy from a company that will let me purchase a single wheel in the future in case one gets bent. So that limits me. Factory Reproductions doesn't sell any that meet this criteria, so NorcalSS is out. OEwheels.com has some I like and they'll sell single wheels. they've been around awhile plus others here have bought from them without a problem. So I'm leaning toward these. Edit: wtf, I was just looking and they say they won't work with upgraded brakes like Brembo. I sent them an e-mail.
22-Fits-GMC-Sierra-Wheel-Matte-Black-22x9_main-1.jpg

Last edited:

gat0r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^ prolly not the offset but the barrel of rim

20s may get tight
but id think 22+ should be ok
as 19s are minimum on big brake kits

22 black rhinos fit the stoptech 15" kit w/ plenty room to spare

OP
OP
Rocket Man

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I ordered these Factory Reproductions in 22" satin black from @NathanJax , and found some Venezia 305/40r22's for $437 shipped so I ordered those. The Wilwoods came in today; I'll get some pics tomorrow.
44-Chevrolet-GMC-2014-Sierra-744-Satin-Black.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2DoeProjectHoe

Latest posts