Review: McKees37 Interior Products

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TxChevyz71

Reaction score
I know I mentioned in a couple earlier posts about using some of the McKees37 products when detailing my vehicles.

Quick review of the the following products:
1) Total Interior Cleaner
2) Interior Surface Protectant
3) Carpet and Upholstery cleaner
4)) Fast Interior Detailer

Up until this point I had been using a name brand quick interior detailer, wipe on and wipe off. While it gave my interior a good look, I didn't feel that it cleaned the interior. I had been looking for a product to actually clean my interior instead of just putting shine on top of my dirty interior. (I have 3 kids and they tend to really make a mess of my interior)

So in my search, I found the Mckees37 Total Interior cleaner. In using it, it's not harsh like using a APC, seems pretty gentle on my interior. It didn't discolor my interior. (In my experience, some APCs will slightly discolor your interior. i.e. turn a black interior whitish or grey until you put a detailer on it) No harsh chemical smell, actually pretty pleasant smelling. Spray it on and wipe it off with a microfiber towel. You can see the dust, dirt and grime left on the microfiber towel. So an otherwise "clean" interior showed that my interior wasn't so "clean". I think it's pretty safe on my interior.

After cleaning, I followed it up with the Interior Surface Protectant. It's supposed to block out UV rays. Spray on, wipe off. The finish wasn't greasy, glossy or shiny.

In the rear of our Escalade, I had a couple of spots on the carpet (oily mess, not really sure what it was but it was probably remnants of food). I vacuumed the area with a wet vac. I used the carpet and upholstery cleaner. Sprayed some of it on the stain. I agitated the area with a brush a bit, then sprayed more of the cleaner on the spot. I then used an air hose to spray that area at an angle into a microfiber towel. Works pretty well. The reason I think I like this is because again, it doesn't have the harsh chemical smell of my APC. (I don't think I followed their instructions in use, I just did my own thing and it worked.)

The Fast Interior Detailer says that it is safe for LCD screens, so in all of our vehicles at our house, we get lots of finger prints on the touch screens. I used it to clean my screens, they look good, no more finger prints. I used it as I would any other quick detailer.

I would use the products 1, 2, and 3 (listed above) when doing my deep clean, and use their Interior detailer as a maintenance wipe down in between my deep cleans.

After use on 3 of my vehicles so far, I think these were pretty good purchases for me.

I think I will be using these mckees37 products more often and they will replace the other products that I have used.

Pros: the products just work. and they smell good.

Cons: 1) slightly more expensive than other brands (I think if I actually weighed each bottle to determine how much I used each time, it's pennies)
2) mail order and can't walk in to a brick and mortar store to pick them up, so if you run our when using the products, you have to wait to get more

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mimi66972