Replica OE Wheel Center Caps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ckeller04

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I got some Replica 22's from OE Wheels. They look great. Center caps are just plain black. I ordered some off of ebay (Factory GM Centercap) and they dont fit right. Clips are longer. Does anyone know where I can get a centercap to fit the OE Wheels? Wanted one with bowtie on it. Thanks

IMG_7314 (1).PNG

OE Wheels

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi Cory. When did you purchase your CV99 wheels from us? They are designed to take the new style GM center caps (2014 and later). If you let us know when you got your wheels and possible upload a photo or two of the back of the center caps (from above and from the side) we can try to figure out the caps you have and the caps you need.

OE Wheels
www.oewheelsllc.com

OP
OP
C

ckeller04

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. I attached two pics of the GM caps i ordered. The clips on the back seem to be too long. I got my wheels in around May 10th 2017. Please let me know which caps i need or where i can find them. Thanks!!

GM Centercaps1.jpg

GM Centercaps.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ylwdogs