replacement clusters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlueCollarTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
any reccomendations for a replacement DIC for an 04 tahoe? my speedometer is pegged and im looking into replacing the whole thing with maybe an updated look if possible. my battery guage is pegged, the oil guage comes and goes after i replaced the sensor. might as well replace the whole thing wih new steppers if possible but im looking for a plug nd play replacement if possible.

Sasquatch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I second digital dash solutions. You can either send in your cluster to be repaired or buy one already rebuilt and customized to your specs. If you go that route you just have to pay a deposit that is refunded when you send your cluster back. He also throws in the trans temp gauge for free.

OP
OP
BlueCollarTahoe

BlueCollarTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im gonna attempt to do this on my own. i dont got a 2nd car to send in a cluster for repair right now. anyone know what the bulb size is for the cluster? want to replace and solder the blue led light bulbs in. and best palce to get stepper motors?

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
im gonna attempt to do this on my own. i dont got a 2nd car to send in a cluster for repair right now. anyone know what the bulb size is for the cluster? want to replace and solder the blue led light bulbs in. and best palce to get stepper motors?
You can drive your vehicle without a cluster, people do it all the time when they send one in for repair. Just add a few estimated miles on if you're worried about that. You just won't have a speedo or gauges for a few days.

Sasquatch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can just simply purchase a rebuilt/ Modified cluster from digital dash solutions and when you get it you swap it in and send the original back with zero down time. It takes about five minutes to swap the clusters.

Shaw520

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bulbs, steppers, overlays, are all available on ebay.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marthaInKilgore

Latest posts