Replace Fog Light with Rigid LED

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lalo

Reaction score
I replaced my fog light bulbs on my 2015 Denali with H16 Cree LED bulbs went with the 5000k a very white light ... Too white I would go with a 4000K next time to match the Hid projector headlamps ... Very bright though much better than the stock H16 bulbs...

OP
OP
battledenali

battledenali

Reaction score
View attachment 184877 View attachment 184878 View attachment 184877 View attachment 184878 Square peg round hole... This isn't exactly what you guys are talking about but where there is a will... My Old 4 runner.

They have since been leveled..

I totally agree there must be a way to make it happen with some fabrication. I guess I am just being lazy and trying to see if I can use the stock wiring to the OEM switch on the dash so I don't have to doing any fishing through the firewall.

Shunto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Understood.... I was just throwing it out there..
I do agree though... screwing around to find a proper grommet and all that can and most often is a PITA.

OP
OP
battledenali

battledenali

Reaction score
Rigid finally messaged me back with a big fat no. Our fog lights suck really bad there has to be something that will do the trick.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why not just find a good LED bulb to put in the housing of your stock fogs? What’s wrong with that? I did that on my 2006 and it works perfectly.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That’s worth a shot first. Anyone have a bulb they recommend?
I ordered mine from xenondepot.com, not sure what the model number it was, but I shopped by my specific vehicle, and ordered the set of the LED bulbs that they listed fit my fog lights. I would try it that way. And the leds I got from them rock!

Ct Pirate

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm surprised no company has made a replacement with a bracket yet. The designs are basically the same for a while now