Replace Fog Light with Rigid LED

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

battledenali

Reaction score
I have a 2017 Yukon Denali XL and find the fog lights really are nothing but aesthetic. I have been looking around and noticed that Rigid makes an E series 4" amber fog that would look pretty cool if it fit into that space.

Has anyone tried it yet?

And can it be done with the stock fog light wiring and work off the OEM fog light button?

Or has anyone done another fog light replacement that they felt was a big improvement?

OP
OP
battledenali

battledenali

Reaction score
I think its still Thursday here on the East Coast, but yeah that's crazy. I am more so interested in the fitment of the Rigid light, then Ill worry about the wiring. But if I could use the stock wiring that would be awesome too.

Z71Jack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 2017 Yukon Denali XL and find the fog lights really are nothing but aesthetic. I have been looking around and noticed that Rigid makes an E series 4" amber fog that would look pretty cool if it fit into that space.

Has anyone tried it yet?

And can it be done with the stock fog light wiring and work off the OEM fog light button?

Or has anyone done another fog light replacement that they felt was a big improvement?

I am pondering the exact same thing for my 2018. The OEM fog lights are kind of a joke. I'm in the process of looking for some other options.

DenaliBQ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i wish rigid would make a bracket for there lights to fit the Yukon or Tahoe housings like they do with the sierras

Z71Jack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i wish rigid would make a bracket for there lights to fit the Yukon or Tahoe housings like they do with the sierras

With all of the Tahoes/Suburbans on the road you'd think that they would have something in the works.

Z71Jack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome. I'm still trying to figure the mounting options. For the time being it might have to be behind the grill.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
George ramos